UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017 @ upsssc.gov.in Apply for 1080 Junior Assistant Vacancies
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1080 vacancies of Anudeshak, Junior Assistant & Store Keeper post is released along with online application form to apply at www.upsssc.gov.in UP ITI Anudeshak Notification 2017, UP ITI Anudeshak Jobs Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria, UP Junior Assistant Jobs 2017, Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor JA Jobs Advertisement 2017, UPSSSC junior assistant notification 2017, apply for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2017, Pay Salary, Age Limit Bharti, Application From 2016, Uttar Pradesh 1080 JA Vacancy 2016, From Official Portal upsssc.gov.in
Information About UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017
The important dates for applying for the for UPSSSC ITI instructor vacancies 2017 the posts of ITI Anudeshak Bharti the applicant should apply by the online mode of submission of the application which is also the hazel free mode UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017. The applicants should check the required details of the job from the official web portal www.upsssc.gov.in of the UPSSSC and get all the important details regarding the eligibility and the other information.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
This is a golden opportunity of the applicants who were looking to for a job in the state government sector UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate staff selection commission has issue the recruitment notification for the selection of the willing and deserving applicants for the posts of ITI instructor, junior assistant and other posts in the year 2017 upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC junior assistant notification 2017
The candidates who are interested in the offer should read the employment notification on the official website for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017. The necessary details of the vacancies are also given in this article and the candidates should read this completely till the end. The applicants should submit the application form by the online mode of application submission. The official website www.upsssc.gov.in of the UPSSSC is given in this article for all the information regarding the UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017.
- Name of Department : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Category: State Government Jobs
- Job : In Uttar Pradesh
- Application Process: In On-line mode
- Total Vacancies: 1080
- Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Post Description:
- Instructor (Anudeshak): 852 seats
- Junior Assistant: 228 seats
- Storekeeper: 50 seats
UPSSSC ITI instructor jobs 2017 Eligibility
- For the post of ITI instructor: The candidates should have the degree or diploma or should have done ITI in the relevant trade.
Application fee: The applicants should check the application fee from the website of the department.
- The age of applicants should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the UP Government.
- Those who shortlisted will be offered best pay band along with grade pay and other allowances as per the state Govt orders.
Junior Assistant Posts:
- The dates will be uploaded soon on the official website of the department. The candidates should keep themselves updates by visiting the website frequently.
Note: The Junior Assistant & Storekeeper recruitment process will start soon by the commission, so we request interested candidates to keep their watch on this web page www.upsssc.gov.in. We will provide all the details whenever it was revealed by the higher authority.
How To Apply Online UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below www.upsssc.gov.in
- Now you can access the homepage of official website.
- Click on UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.