RECUES Recruitment 2017-756 Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and Other Posts :- The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has released the notification of 756 Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other posts. Candidates can apply online for 26-09-2017. Different points of interest like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given beneath.
Information About RECUES Recruitment 2017
As per the notification, the authorities are looking for the candidates who can perform their tasks in time for the post of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other such posts www.onlinercues.in. Candidates who are eligible for the post must have Graduation degree and has MS Office certificate with good computer knowledge RECUES Recruitment 2017. The age of the candidate to apply for this post must not be more than 40 years of age.
RECUES Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
You can check the details about this vacancy below. Before applying for the RCUES jobs, the candidate must look for the details related to the RCUES Bill Collector, Assistant and Accountant posts available here RECUES Recruitment 2017. The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has released the notification for the posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other posts. They are looking for 756 candidates who deserve and are hard working onlinercues.in.
RECUES Notification 2017 for 756 Posts
|Name of the Organization||Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||756 Posts|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||26th September 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th October 2017|
|Date of Exam||22nd October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
www.onlinercues.in Recruitment 2017
All the eligible candidates who are interested in this kind of vacancy can apply for the RCUES Posts by filling up the application form before the arrival of its last date RECUES Recruitment 2017. Candidate can check the notification for RCUES available on its website www.onlinercues.in. Here in this post, you can check the details about the RCUES Application Form dates, Process to Apply, and Eligibility Criteria for the same.
- Applicants who like to apply RECUES Recruitment 2017 should passed Bachelors Degree/ BCA/ BSc/ BCom/ BA/ BTech/ BE in relevant trade with required pass percentage of 60% marks or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university. For more detailed information follow official Advt.
- The age of the candidate for RCUES jobs must not be more than 40 years of age. For more details, you must check the notification.
- The selection process of RECUES Recruitment 2017 includes written examination which consist of 100 multiple choice questions in English and Telugu versions carrying one mark each. Candidates who possess minimum qualifying marks consider for further selection procedure.
- Junior Assistant: Rs.15,000
- Bill Collector: Rs.15,000
- Health Assistant: Rs.15,000
- Junior Accountant: Rs.15,000
- Senior Stenographer:Rs.17,500
- System Manager: Rs.15,000
- For System Assistant: Rs.12,000
- The candidate must require paying the application fees for the same where the general category candidate must require paying the application fees of 500INR whereas, for the SC/ST category, the candidate has to pay the fees of 150INR.
RECUES Jobs Details Post wise:
- Bill Collector: 165 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 133 Posts
- Health Assistant: 29 Posts
- System Assistant: 110 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 93 Posts
- Senior Stenographer: 110 posts
- System Manager: 110 Posts
How To Apply :- Interested candidates must check the official Advt carefully before submission of application. Now the job hunters has to fill the online application @ www.onlinercues.in and pay application through payment gateway. If needed upload required documents during filling application before last date.
How To Apply Online for RECUES Recruitment 2017
- Candidate go through the official website of RECUES @ www.onlinercues.in.
- On the homepage search for RECUES Notification 2017 link.
- Open the link and read the details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the submit button
- Take a print out for further usage.