Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18, Apply Online For MANF Fellowship Minority Student Scheme @ ugc.ac.in/manf
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18 @ www.ugc.ac.in/manf Takes cognizance of Award of Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF) for Minority Students granted by the Office of the Prime Minister of India. Students Can Apply Online MANF Scholarship 2017-18, MANF Award Letter 2017, Maulana Azad Scholarship 2017, Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Student 2017 Scheme, MANF Scholarship For Minority Student 2017, MANF National Scholarship 2017-18 Scheme, From Official Website ugc.ac.in/manf
Information About Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18
Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF) for Minority Students is conducted and sponsored by Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA). MANF is only applicable for postgraduate students who belong to the Minority Community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains) are eligible for the Fellowship to pursue higher studies such as regular and full-time M.Phil/ PhD degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18.
Official Website: www.ugc.ac.in/manf
The University Grants Commission, in compliance with its Under Graduate Act (UGCA), seeks Online Application Forms once in a Year through Advertisement in the leading Newspaper and Employment Newspaper from the Candidates belonging to Minority Category fulfilling the Eligibility Conditions under the Fellowship Scheme Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18. The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MMAs) grants the Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students having the Eligibility Criteria Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Scholarship 2017-18
The Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18 Fellowship Scheme remains open to the Candidates belonging to one of the Minority Communities (Muslim, Sikh, Parsee, Buddhist, Christian & Jain), and are pursuing Higher Studies, such as, Regular and Full-Time Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) / Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology. 03% Fellowships are reserved for Physically Challenged / Physically Handicapped Candidates belonging to the Minority Communities as per the Provision laid down by the Government of India Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18.
|Name of the Course||Maximum Duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)||02-Years or Submission of Dissertation, whichever is earlier.||02-Years||Nil|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) + Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||05-Years or Submission of Ph.D. Thesis, whichever is earlier.||02-Years||Remaining 03-Years|
|Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||05-Years or Submission of Ph.D. Thesis, whichever is earlier||02-Years||Remaining 03-Years|
|Fellowship||@ Rs. 25,000/- for Initial Two Years (JRF) @ Rs. 28,000/- for Remaining Tenure (SRF)|
|Contingency for Humanities & Social Sciences and Commerce||@ Rs. 10,000/- P.A. for Initial Two Years @ Rs. 20,500/- P.A. for Remaining Three Years.|
|Contingency for Science||@ Rs. 12,000/- P.A. for Initial Two Years @ Rs. 25,000/- P.A. for Remaining Three Years.|
|Escorts / Reader Assistance||@ Rs. 2,000/- P.M. in case of Physically and Visually Challenged Candidates.|
MANF Minority Student Scheme 2017-18 Apply Online
The motto of the Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students is to provide integrated five-year fellowships in the form of financial assistance to students from minority communities to pursue higher studies such as M. Phil and PhD Every Year Total fellowships offered for all subjects are 756. 3% fellowships are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Minority Candidates Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017-18.
- The Candidate ought to have a place with one of the Minority Communities – Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi and Jain informed under Section 2 (C) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
- The Candidate ought to present the Minority Community Certificate on an Actionable and Legally legitimate Affidavit, until the State Government/Union Territory Administration begins to issue the Minority Community Certificate.
- The Candidate ought to be enlisted for Regular and Full-Time M.Phil/Ph.D Courses in University/Academic Institution by satisfying Conditions of Admission of that University/Institution.
- The Annual Income of the Beneficiary/Parents or Guardian of the Beneficiary ought not surpass Rs. 2.5 Lac from all Sources. The Candidate ought to present his/her Income or his/her Parent’s/Guardian’s Income Certificate issued by the suitable Authority.
- The Candidate ought to have secured Minimum Score of half at Post Graduate Level.
- Trans-Gender Candidates are Eligible to apply under the Scheme. The Reservation might be taken after according to Government of India Norms.