Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017, Apply for 2626 Constable Posts @ ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 @ www.ksp.gov.in The Karnataka State Police Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 2626 number of vacancies for the Constable posts in the department. Candidates Can Apply Online Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017, KSP Recruitment 2017, Karnataka Police Jobs 2017, KSP Police Vacancies 2017, KSP Constable Recruitment 2017, Karnataka Police important dates , schedule, venues, eligibility, Constable Selection Process, Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit Etc.
Information About Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Here the steps provided below will help the candidates to apply for the application form easily without facing any trouble in between the process Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date www.ksp.gov.in. All the latest updates will be provided by us on this web page so candidates are advised to stay connected with us.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
The Karnataka State Police Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 2626 number of vacancies for the Constable posts in the department Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Karnataka Police Department they can apply for the Karnataka Police Constable Notification 2017 by visiting the official website ksp.gov.in of the department and the last date for the submission of online application form is 12th June 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Total Number of Posts||2626 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Police Constable Posts|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Starting date to apply Online||27th May 2017|
|Closing date to apply Online||12th June 2017|
KSP Police Constable Jobs 2017
The submission of online application form has been started from 27th May 2017. The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of class 12th certification from University authorized by UGC or equivalent from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. This is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in this department. Every year the department releases the job notice to hire the candidates so that they will get the job and get employed www.ksp.gov.in.
- Every one of the hopefuls the individuals who are willing in applying for the application frame more likely than not finished PUC, class twelfth accreditation from University approved by UGC or proportional to be qualified for the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- The application charge which the intrigued applicants need to pay according to their class is said underneath.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B applicants: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Tribal: Minimum age limit of the candidates must be 19 Years and maximum age limit of the candidates must not be more than 30 Years.
- The candidates those who will successfully apply for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- ET & PST
- Written Exam
|Starting date for the submission of online application form||27th May 2017|
|The Last date for the submission of online application form||12th June 2017|
|The last date for the payment of application fee||14th June 2017|
How To Apply Online For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- Open to the official website of www.ksp.gov.in
- Go to Latest Notification Section
- Find Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- Click On Karnataka Police Constable 2626 Bharti Notification 2017
- Check Official Notification & If you are eligible to apply then Click Given Below link.
- Fill the application form as per your eligibility.
- Submit Application form.
- Make Payment of Application fee.
- Now take a printout of submitted application form.