JENPAUH Result 2017 @ wbjeeb.in WBJEE JENPARH Results, Merit List, Ranks
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) Results Which Will be Mostly Declared Today at Board Official Website @ www.wbjeeb.in. Earlier Board Conducted The Examination on May 29 for admission to Bachelor’s degree courses in B.Sc Nursing, BPT and BASLP. Large Number of Candidates Appeared For The Test Which Conducted at Various Centers Through Out West Bengal. Candidates Can Check WBJEE JENPAUH/ JENPARH Results 2017 From Official Website wbjeeb.in.
Information About JENPAUH Result 2017
Candidates who had appeared for the entrance examination must keep in touch that the JENPAUH result 2017 will be published on website Which Mainted by WBJEEB. The website’s exact Link is: www.wbjeeb.in which can be accessed for any information about the exam JENPAUH Result 2017. WBJEEB will announce the result and the merit list for all the courses, while the counselling for admissions in these courses will be organised by the respective authorities that includes Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for admissions to B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.U.M.S. and B.P.T.; Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for admissions to B.Sc. Nursing and PKK College of Education, Hooghly for admission to B.A.S.L.P. course.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
The exam results of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) are mostly to be released today in the official website wbjeeb.in. JENPAUH Result 2017 was originally scheduled to be released on June 15 but on the day, WBJEEB issued a notice saying that the results are being delayed till further notice. And in a further notice, the result date was set as June 30. Aspirants are eagerly waiting for their results, and as of now the results are expected to get released around 6 pm today JENPAUH Result 2017.
JENPAUH Result 2017
For academic session starting 2017, the WBJEE Board conducted common entrance examinations titled ‘JENPAUH 2017′ for admissions to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) and Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P). The admissions will be done on the basis of merit that is prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written examination JENPAUH Result 2017. JENPAUH is often called as JENPARH, but JENPAUH-II is a whole other entrance, don’t confuse them www.wbjeeb.in.
How is tie broken down in merit list preparation
- Candidate receiving less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry will be given preference first
- Candidates getting more positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together in JENPAUH-2017 will get preference next
- Candidates getting more positive marks in Biology and Physics will receive next order of preference.
- Candidate receiving less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry gets next preference
- Candidate receiving less negative marks in Biology and Physics will be given preference
- If tie still persists, date of birth (DOB) will be considered for tie breaking criteria
The JENPAUH entrance exam will be conducted by WEBJEE but the counseling process will be held by different committees for entry into various programmes. The responsibility of the Board only till conducting the entrance examination and preparing the merit list.
|Central Selection Committee (AYUSH)||B.P.T. (Degree) courses.|
|Central Selection Committee (Nursing)||B.Sc. Nursing course.|
|PKK College of Education||B.A.S.L.P. course.|
Counselling Documents :-
- JENPAUH Admit Card 2017
- JENPAUH Rank Card 2017
- Marksheets 10th onwards
- Address Proof
- Residential Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate, if applicable
Steps To Check JENPAUH Result 2017
- The official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on WBJEE JENPARH Results.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Click Here To Check JENPAUH Result 2017
Please share this post (facebook) (twitter) (Google +Plus)
(अपनी राय नीचे कॉमेंट करे )