Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 District Wise 24th Oct to 31st Oct @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in This is to inform all the candidates who want to make their future as an Indian Army that the authorities recently announced the job vacancy for the interested candidates. Candidates Can Apply Online for Indian Army Registration Form | Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration | Indian Army Rally Bharti in UP | Indian Army Rally Bharti Fatehpur | Army Rally in Odisha | Army Bharti Uttar Pradesh | Army Bharti 2017 Maharashtra From Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Information About Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
The willing candidates who want to make their career in Indian Army must check the eligibility criteria first. He or she must meet the criteria and has to read the details mentioned in the notification Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017. To apply for the Indian Army Open rally, the candidate has to follow the instructions while filling up the application form. Candidates who wants to take part in this recruitment rally are required to submit the application forms first www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Registration Form 2017
To get the application form, candidate has to login into its website and from there he or she will get the application form. Coming to the availability of the application forms, the application forms for the Indian Army are available online as the process of registration has started from 5th August 2017 to 18th September 2017 joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the aspirants who want to join Indian Army are required to submit their application forms before the last date of submission Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017. This is to inform all the candidates who want to make their future as an Indian Army that the authorities recently announced the job vacancy for the interested candidates Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017.
Indian Army Rally Application Form 2017
This is the best opportunity for all the aspirants who want to join Indian Army. Interested candidates are requested to check the details which we have mentioned below including the pay scale, physical fitness such as Height, Weight, chest Expansion, PFT and other details here in the post Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017. The official website from where you will get the notification is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Get the details for online application form, submission process, and recruitment rally dates and details by scrolling down the page Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017.
- Candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th or equivalent with atleast 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Candidate must be 12th pass or Higher Secondary with physics, chemistry, maths, and English. Aggregate marks is 50% marks and 40% marks in each of the subject separately.
- Candidate must be 12th Pass in Arts and Commerce stream with 60% marks aggregate and minimum of 50% in each subject.
Havildar Group X:
- Candidate must hold MA/M.Sc/MCA or BA/B.Sc/BCA along with B.Ed degree.
Havildar Group Y:
- Candidate must have BA/B.Sc/BCA/B.Sc (IT)
Survey Automated Cartographer:
- Candidate must hold BA/B.Sc degree in Maths along with 12th Passing certificate.
Junior Commissioned Officer:
- Candidate must be graduate in any field.
- Candidate must have 10th Class passing certificate
Soldier General Duty:
- The age required for this post is 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Soldier Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Nursing Assistant, Tradesmen: The age requirement is 17.5 years to 23 years.
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Age of the candidate must be in between 20 years to 25 years of age.
Junior Commissioned Officer:
- Age must be between 27 years to 34 years
Catering Junior Commissioned Officer:
- The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 27 years.
- The height for the Soldier position must be at least 169 cm.
- For Store keeper and Clerk: The height of the candidate must be 162 cm
- For Junior Commissioned Officer: 160 cm or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
- The weight of the candidate must be 50 kg depending on height.
- Chest: Minimum of 77cms to 82 cms
How To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
- Candidate must visit the website for the Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- He or she has to look for the link to apply for the Indian Army and has to click on the link to open the application form.
- After clicking on the link, you will find another page where you have to provide the Candidate’s name, Address, and other details.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit icon.
- After this you will find the regenerated application form which you can either save on your desktop or take the print out of it.
The recruitment board is going to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from the six districts of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants can check the official notification for the district details Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017. Applicants will have to apply online through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starting from 22 August 2017 to 20 September 2017.
Share This Post