IMU CET Counselling 2017 Check IMU CET Counselling Dates & Admission Procedure @ imu.edu.in
IMU CET Counselling 2017 @ www.imu.edu.in will be started after the successful declaration of result. Candidates can check the schedule of counselling and other important information through this page below. Candidates Can Check IMU CET Counselling Date 2017, IMU Counselling 2017, IMU CTE Admission Procedure 2017, IMUCET Seat Allotment Result 2017, IMU CET 2017 Seat Allotment, IMUCET 2017 Counselling Schedule, IMU Admission Procedure 2017, From Official Website imu.edu.in
Information About IMU CET Counselling 2017
The department of IMU CET declared the result of Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Courses on 31st May 2017 on the official website of the department. All the applicants those who have appeared will be able to check their result from the official website through online mode only IMU CET Counselling 2017. There is no other mode available to check the result www.imu.edu.in. The cut-off marks as per the category of the candidates is listed below.
Official Website: www.imu.edu.in
All the candidates need to clear this cut off marks eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for the admission process IMU CET Counselling 2017. IMU CET Result 2017 has been released on 31st May 2017 on the official website of the department imu.edu.in. The Indian Maritime University conducts all India online common entrance exam which is also called as Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Exam (IMU CET 2017).
|Applications starts||25th March 2017|
|Last date for online application (except BBA Programme)||8th May 2017|
|Admit Card Download||12th May 2017
|Date of Entrance Exam||27th May 2017 (2 to 5 p.m.)|
|Result Declaration||31st May 2017|
|Counselling for UG and PG courses||2nd June to 16th June 2017|
|Last date of online registration for BBA programme||16th June 2017|
|Publication of first list of selected candidates||17th June 2017|
|Deadline for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in first list||27th June 2017|
|Publication of second list of selected candidates||28th June 2017|
|Deadline for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in second list||4th July 2017|
|Certificate Verification||10th to 16th July 2017|
|Commencement of Programme||17th July 2017|
IMU CET Counselling 2017
It the central university that was established in the year 2008. The university conducts the admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of Marine.The University provides B.Sc., B.Tech, MBA, and M.Tech in marine field offered by the main campus and its associated colleges IMU CET Counselling 2017. Applicants may get the information related to the IMUCET 2017 involving the application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. in the article below www.imu.edu.in.
- UG Courses: B.Tech (Marine Engineering), B.Sc. (Ship Building & Repair), B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering), B.Sc. (Nautical Science), B.Sc. (Maritime Science), Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science), Lateral Entry of DNS completed candidates to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science).
- PG Courses: M.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering), M.Tech (Marine Technology & Management), M.Tech (Dodging & Harbour Engineering), M.Sc. (Commercial Shipping & Logistics), MBA (Port & Shipping Management), MBA (International Transportation & Logistics Management).
IMU CET 2017 Counselling & Admission Procedure
Also, for all the latest updates candidates are suggested to stay connected with us IMU CET Counselling 2017. Candidates who are desirous of joining IMU Campuses and who are shortlisted based on CET scores will be required to register for Online Counselling for allotment of seats to the various Programmes of IMU Campuses followed by verification of original mark sheets and certificates, physical fitness certificate, etc imu.edu.in.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Class – Non creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%|
- All the interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 700/- (SC/ ST aspirants) as an application fee. The application fee will be submitted through online payment gateway.
Steps To Check IMU CET Counselling 2017
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on IMU CET Counselling 2017.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ take a printout for further reference.